To celebrate the sixth anniversary of the SDSU Swine Education and Research Facility, South Dakota State University Extension is hosting Swine Day on Tuesday, Nov. 1 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at McCrory Gardens in Brookings, South Dakota
The agenda is as follows:
- 9 a.m. – Continental breakfast and student poster competition
- 10 a.m. – College update: Joe Cassady, SD Corn Endowed Dean-Agricultural, Food & Environmental Sciences/professor
- 10:10 a.m. – Nursery pig ingredients and feed enzymes
- 11 a.m. – Keynote speaker: Levi Johnson, staff veterinarian at New Fashion Pork
- Noon – Lunch
- 1 p.m. – Gilt development and feeding sows
- 1:45 p.m. – Alternative ingredients in South Dakota
- 2:15 p.m. – Keynote speaker: Steve Meyer, Partners for Production Agriculture
- 3:30 p.m. – Closing
- 3:35 p.m. – SDSU Swine Education Advisory Council
Registration is available here.
Source: South Dakota State University, which is solely responsible for the information provided, and wholly owns the information. Informa Business Media and all its subsidiaries are not responsible for any of the content contained in this information asset.