Interviewing for Bio-Security Manager Position located in the Ames, Iowa area. Responsibilities would include developing, implementing and maintaining bio-security quality standards, policies, and processes. Performing routine bio-security inspections and audits as requested.
Ideal candidates must have the following job qualifications:
- Animal Science Degree or equivalent experience.
- Able to travel using cost effective and timely commercial and private modes of transportation.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Agribusiness experience preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills-verbal, writing, and tech ability.
Interested candidates please mail your resume and cover letter to M2P2, attn: Tracy, 1615 Golden Aspen Drive, Suite 104, Ames, Iowa 50010 or email resume and cover letter to [email protected].
M2P2, LLC is a progressive pork production company and employer of choice in the industry. Formed in 2003, M2P2 merges expertise in all phases of hog production, from birth to market, into one company. Today M2P2, LLC operates in six states throughout the U.S. and is leading the way in the pork production industry.
M2P2, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.