WEDA Dammann & Westerkamp is taking part in the digital EuroTier 2021 this week. In its virtual showroom, the specialist for pig husbandry, pig house equipment, feeding and climate technology offers visitors the opportunity to view the product portfolio beyond the trade fair program and, if required, to directly download information material at the point of interest. Visitors can access the individual exhibits both via the floor plan and via the 3-D perspective.
Among others, the following products can be seen on the animated, walk-through WEDA stand:
- House equipment: Innovative farrowing pens - solutions for more animal welfare and farm animal husbandry
- Animal welfare – Be.Well - animal welfare housing for pigs
- Stalleinrichtung: Hy.Board - flexible, hygienic plastic modules for individual stable concepts
- Electronic sow feeding / dry feeding: Opti.Station – the new form of electronic sow feeding
- Liquid feeding: Easy.Touch – liquid simply thought
- Climate technology: Veco.Mate - for optimisation of the stable climate
Based on tradition and with long-standing experience, WEDA provides innovative technical solutions worldwide. Since its foundation as a producer of wood gas generators in 1934 until today, the manufacturer of products for pig farming has developed into the market leader for modern housing and feeding technologies.
Thanks to a partnership-based relationship with farmers, the company’s 150 employees are able to react immediately to market changes. With its portfolio, the company is represented in more than 50 countries and is also world market leader in the field of liquid feeding.