Beginning in mid-January, Indiana Pork will host a series of regional meetings throughout the state for pork producers. During the meeting, Indiana Pork staff will update attendees on activities of the association as well as local, state and federal legislative issues. Guests will also hear from the Board of Animal Health and a local veterinarian. There will be ample time for questions and answers.
Lunch is included. RSVP's are encouraged but walk-ins are welcome. Meetings begin at 12 p.m. local time.
- Jan. 21 The Country Post 65 Commercial Road, Huntington
- Jan.28 Tipton Extension Office 1200 S. Main St., Tipton
- Feb. 4 Fair Oaks Farms 856 N. 600 E., Fair Oaks
- Feb. 18 Schnitzelbank 393 Third Ave., Jasper
- March 4 Pudder's 18 Public Square, Shelbyville
- March 11 Putnam Inn 400 N. Jackson St., Greencastle
Indiana Pork is a not-for-profit association representing Indiana's nearly 3,000 family pork farmers through the pork checkoff program.