Zoetis has launched its VetVance mobile application, a mobile version of the VetVance website. VetVance, part of Zoetis’ Commitment to Veterinarians, is a free educational resource that provides students and recent graduates with valuable online content relating to professional development, business skills, professional stewardship, financial literacy and personal wellness. Veterinarians, veterinary students and veterinary technicians now have the convenience of on-the-go access to the repository of online content offered through the VetVance platform. The new mobile application, available for use on iOS smartphones and tablets, and Android smartphones, features many of the tools found on the VetVance website including courses, course progress tracking and registrant profiles.
“Currently, VetVance has nearly 17,000 registrants globally. This new mobile app will provide additional access for users, and more opportunities for Zoetis to reach an even broader audience with important messaging around topics of greatest interest to the veterinary professional, including personal wellness and financial literacy,” says Christine Jenkins, vice president and chief medical officer, Veterinary Medical Services and Outcomes Research at Zoetis.
Registrants on VetVance span multiple areas of interest, including small-, large- and production animal medicine; academia, laboratory, industry and other areas. They represent a wide range of professional veterinary experience, and include nearly 8,000 students enrolled in, and over 6,000 practicing veterinarian graduates from a U.S. or Caribbean college of veterinary medicine.
The free VetVance mobile application from Zoetis provides users the ease of:
• registering, creating or updating their user profile on VetVance from any iOS mobile phone or tablet, or Android mobile phone;
• viewing course videos on Business Skills; Professional Development; Financial Literacy; Professional Stewardship; Personal Wellness;
• building a professional community among registrants with similar areas of interest;
• tracking individual course progress and learning assessments;
• applying for the Zoetis Veterinary Student Scholarship (eligible students)
Search for the VetVance mobile app in Apple’s AppStore or Google Play.
For further information, contact Garnetta Santiago, manager of Academic and Professional Affairs at Zoetis, at 973-443-2709.